Friday, January 13, 2023

33 glock

33 Glock - I love my Glock 33. It is accurate. Well made. And it fits in my front pocket without a filter. I conceal carry every day. If I'm not carrying my 33, I chamber my Bond C2K Arms in .410. Carry on Patriots.

They are few. Very accurate and powerful. Carry it every day!! He used it as an alternate weapon before retiring it as a LEO.

33 Glock

33 Glock

I love my glock 33 feel really good in my jacket and sometimes I forget they are really great guns for a guy like me

Glock, Oem 9mm, 33 Rounds, Fits Glock 17/34,

I had a Glock G27 and dropped a factory G33 barrel in it. I really liked this pistol, one day when I was at church someone broke it and grabbed the gun and they had to dig it up to find it. I went out and bought a Glock G33, chambered in 357 Sig. I own a few Glocks, but with the factory +2 G33 mag I feel like it's all I need for CCW personal defense. What? with the velocity of a .357 Magnum what else do you need? With an extra chap or two in your jacket pocket and barring the odd situation, I'm good to go. Remember, this guy is called "Pocket Rocket" for a reason!

Mig 21 fighter jet, mig 35 fighter jet, mig 29 fighter jet, mig 15 jet fighter, mig 31 fighter jet, new mig fighter jet, mig 25 fighter, mig 39 fighter jet, mig jet fighter for sale, f 25 fighter jet, mig 25 jet, latest mig fighter jet

 

Recent Posts